Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ponies of the Heart, the Novel

The NEW title of my completed middle grade pony novel is:

PONIES OF THE HEART
Confessions of a School Pony
by Nanci Turner Steveson


The photo was taken last year after the real Tugboat's first Beginner Novice event and shows a heart clipped out of his fuzzy hindquarters. This was done long before I started looking for a new title for the novel. When his owner wrote and reminded me of this clip, and of the short story I wrote by the same name that was published several years ago well.... it was just so obvious.


Thank you to everyone who gave suggestions. I will keep you posted on the progress of the manuscript!

P.S. Sorry for the delay in posting over the last two months. My older son just went through more surgeries and I have been quite preoccupied with all of it down in Austin. Hopefully we have that behind us and we are eager to move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment